At Transport My Bike, we specialise in providing motorcycle transportation. Whether you are moving home, heading off to university, buying a bike from eBay / gumtree / Facebook / Auction or booking your motorbike in for service / repairs we are here to move your pride and joy. A Transport company managed by bikers; we know how much your bike means to you.
Why use us?
- Same and next day delivery
- Competitive prices
- Discreet service with unmarked vans (see our photo gallery)
- Uniformed driver (ID and Driving licence available on request)
- Digital condition photographs
- Speak directly to your driver
- Managed by bikers
- Delivery covering the whole of mainland UK with Scotland and Wales runs weekly
- Fully insured (copy can be made available on request)
- Bank holiday and weekend delivery available
- Free no obligation quotes, with no hidden costs
- Delivery / collection available to Track days and events
- Public and trade
- Free impartial advice on motorbike condition and running for blind purchases
- Bespoke ramps (see our photo gallery)
- No open trailers
- Bike secured using Straps, Wheel Chocks, Padding, Paddock Stands, Front Brake Clamps (see our photo gallery)
- We can handle payments for your motorcycle
- NHS, BLUE LIGHT CARD AND ARMED FORCES 10% OFF
Your journey with us
Quotes available via our ‘Quote form’ on our website, via email on email@example.com or via the phone on 07471470511. We will require the collection and delivery address, make/model of bike and contact details for yourself. We will then give you a bespoke quote. Quotes booked through our website and directly to us will be offered a discount of 10% as opposed to using our partner site shiply
Once you are happy with the quote you have received, we will email you with our booking form and terms and conditions. We will deal directly with the collection address and the delivery address and arrange times that suit both.
We aim to call between 45 and 60 minutes before arrival. Once we have arrived, our driver will take full 360 photos of the bike, noting and taking further close ups of any damage on the bike. If you have arranged for our driver to a call you to discuss the condition of the bike this will be done prior to us accepting the bike. Our experienced driver will then load your bike with the use of front wheel stands, front brake clamps and ratchet straps and padding to ensure the bike is safe for transport. Once the bike has been loaded a receipt will be handed to the collection customer.
We aim to call between 45 and 60 minutes before arrival. Once at the destination, our driver will carefully unload the motorcycle and move it to your preferred area, a final 360 photo will be taken and a receipt handed to the customer.
Payments via Cash, PayPal, Bank Transfer or card payment using a secure handheld card reader. A receipt will be given to you for all payments made.